$12.99 SGD $14.50 SGD
A zesty, lemony lyric, our 100% pure Lemon Essential Oil is a refreshing burst of citrus that energises you.
Known as Liquid Sunshine, Lemon Essential Oil's bright, tangy scent and natural antimicrobial and antioxidant properties helps detoxify & cleanse your surrounding. Its naturally uplifting aroma is an effectively enhances the mood and supports a healthy mind and body.
Lemons were first traded from South Asia and were traded around the world as a decorative plant before their remedial powers were recognised in the West. Lemon trees are now popularly known for their sunshine-coloured fruit, rich in Vitamin C and featuring in drinks and dishes worldwide.
Lemon fruits have been valued for their ability to subtly enhance cooking with their refreshing and acidic flavour. It also has a long history of use as a natural cleanser and detoxifier. The first recorded use of Lemon fruit as a natural remedy is in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine, dating back a few thousands of years.
Clean, citrus scents have long been associated with detoxifying and purifying properties. In addition to the iconic citrus smell, Lemon essential oil is one of the most potent anti-bacterial essential oils, supporting a healthy immune response to cold and flu symptoms.
Lemon Essential Oil also helps to create a healthy home environment, whether it’s diffused or used on surfaces!
It's naturally awakening and energy boosting - perfect for uplifting mood, helping reduce morning sickness or keeping nausea at bay.
● Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
● Family: Rutaceae
● Aroma: Citrus, Fresh
● Plant part: Fruit Peel
● Note Classification: Top
● Extraction: Cold pressed
● Appearance: Pale yellow to yellow liquid
● Usage: Aromatherapy and Topical applications
● Though Lemon Essential Oil is non-toxic, it may cause skin irritation in some people
● Lemon is phototoxic and topical application should be avoided prior to exposure to direct sunlight.
● In general, essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
● Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or a qualified practitioner.
● If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use.
● Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes.
● If using essential oils directly on the skin, always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil and perform a patch test.
● Store in a dark, cool and dry place,
● Keep out of reach of children.
A few drops of Lemon Essential Oil in a diffuser helps cleanse the air & uplift the mood.
When diluted in a suitable carrier oil, it’s a natural anti-microbial that’s gentle to use on skin.
Blends well with Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium and Peppermint essential oils.
Yes! Lemon Essential Oil is a common and recommended alternative to Tea Tree Oil whose camphor like scent may be too overpowering! They both effectively cleanse surfaces.
A perfect multi-purpose cleaner can be made with just three ingredients: water, white vinegar and Lemon Essential Oil. Mix equal parts water and white vinegar in a spray bottle and add 10 drops of the essential oil for every 30 mL of water and vinegar mixture.
The Lemon Essential Oil in the mixture not only cleanses but also leaves behind a energising citrusy aroma.
If you are using diluted Lemon Essential Oil on your skin, avoid sun exposure immediately afterwards, or preferably only use it at night. We don’t recommend topical usage of Citrus essential oils during the daytime (outdoors) - it could cause reactions in some people due to the phototoxicity of these oils.